Alright so it has been a while… 6 months and 2 days to be precise. I have to apologize to the 8 followers that I have because of my lack of commitment. At the same time, I have to acknowledge the fact that my friend, Akash, has motivated me to start writing again. I don’t know whether to thank him or wait for the day I will look back and curse at him for telling me to spend more time on the useless blog that ‘still has only 8 followers’.
He is a great writer, and in case you do not lie in the intersection of our readers, you should give his blog posts a try.
But it has been an extremely busy and tiring 6 months (and 2 days). To make it easier for you, here is a list of things I did during this time:
- Applied to 13 colleges (yes, the lucky number).
- Learnt a lot of coding (more on that in a future post).
- Made a website for a consultancy firm.
- Launched The Rationalist Society with Akash.
- Decided that IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) wasn’t for me.
- Posted a YouTube video on my Koh Tao trip (more in a future post).
- Watched a whole horde of movies.
- Started to not care about tests and examinations (probably the most difficult one on my list).
- Completed two Olympic distance triathlons (one near Mysore, Karnataka, India and one in Hyderabad, Telangana, India).
So you can see how many things I have had to cope with and hopefully my followers are not pissed off at me. I will try my best to resume writing again but since this is exam season, I cannot promise anything (ooh, the hypocrisy). I have decided to make this blog more about my general experiences rather than focusing on traveling-which I am not doing much right now anyway.
If you want to read about my experiences in these coming months of excitement, you can follow me using the link in the right either via WordPress or e-mail. Did I mention that I got into two universities (with scholarships) in the USA as of today?